Rules for Library Loans :
Library borrowing privileges are extended to Payap University students and staff, alumni and local church workers. Rules for library loans are as follows:
Loan quotas : The maximum number of books that a borrower may have on loan in any one time period is
1. Full time academic staff 20 items for one semester
2. Part time academic staff 15 items for two weeks
3. Graduate students 15 items for two weeks
4. Undergraduates 7 items for one week
5. Staff 7 items for one week
b. Materials overdue by more than one month will be treated as lost
c. The library reserves the right to recall borrowed material before the date due.
d. Materials on the open shelves of the library are for loan. Special collections may not be borrowed. Reference materials and periodicals are to be used in the Library only. To check out materials, kindly approach the library Circulation Counter.